I started my career as a software developer in 2003 on building business applications and websites. As the company I was working in grew, my role transitioned into business analyst and project manager.
After 5 years of work, I decided to take a large leap of faith and start my own software development consulting firm. It’s been a challenging but exciting adventure.
Top 5 characteristics of people
- Curious and inquisitive
- Good learners as technology changes very fast
- Attention to detail
Top 5 skills relevant to working in your industry
- Understand how the web works
- Understand how businesses operate
- Understand general marketing
- Understand project management
- Be good at using computers