I was a nurse overseas and studied a bridging course at UniSA and worked as an RN. I need a flexible schedule so that I can take care of my children, hence, I decided to shift as an Australian Public Servant in ATO. I’m now currently working as an Administrator in a manufacturing company that mainly manufactures mining equipment.
Top 5 Characteristics of people who work in your field
- Communicate well with clients
- Understands and adhere to all safety requirements
- Able to work within a team
- Attention to details
Top 5 skills relevant to working in your industry
- Service skills
- Computer literate (data entry)
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- Good sense of time management.
What education / experience is necessary for your role?
Certificate lll in Business Administration